Whale Fin Snake Plant (Sansevieria masoniana) For Sale
Whale Fin Snake Plant (Sansevieria masoniana) for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one plant per order of Whale Fin Snake plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
8 in stock
Introducing the stunning Whale Fin Snake Plant, a must-have addition to any plant lover’s collection! With its striking, upright leaves resembling the majestic flukes of a whale’s tail, this plant is a true showstopper.
Not only is it visually appealing, but the Whale Fin Snake Plant is also a low-maintenance, air-purifying powerhouse. It’s perfect for those who want to bring a touch of greenery into their home or office but don’t have a lot of time to care for their plants.
This plant thrives in low to bright indirect light, making it ideal for any room in your home. It’s also incredibly tolerant of neglect, so you can rest assured that it will continue to look its best even if you forget to water it from time to time.
Plus, the Whale Fin Snake Plant is known for its ability to filter harmful toxins from the air, making it a great choice for anyone looking to improve their indoor air quality.
At Agriculture Review, we take pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plants, and the Whale Fin Snake Plant is no exception. Order yours today & experience the beauty and benefits of this incredible plant for yourself!
Whale Fin Snake Plant Care Guide
- Climate: Warm & dry tropicalClimate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil. Use potting mix prepared by mixing 30% river sand + 30% cinder media + 40% dung manure.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost.
- Bloom Time: Spring season.
- Propagation: Through offsets.
- Leaves turning black: Too much sunlight, place in low light area for sometime.
- Black spots & Wrinkling leaves: Overwatering, reduce watering frequency.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this product then contact us from here!
There are no reviews yet.