Whale Fin Snake Plant (Sansevieria masoniana) For Sale
Whale Fin Snake Plant (Sansevieria masoniana) for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one plant per order of Whale Fin Snake plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
4 in stock
Whale Fin Snake Plant Care Guide
- Climate: Warm & dry tropicalClimate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil. Use potting mix prepared by mixing 30% river sand + 30% cinder media + 40% dung manure.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost.
- Bloom Time: Spring season.
- Propagation: Through offsets.
- Leaves turning black: Too much sunlight, place in low light area for sometime.
- Black spots & Wrinkling leaves: Overwatering, reduce watering frequency.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this product then contact us from here!