Buy Aloe Juvenna “Tiger Tooth Aloe” Live Succulent Plant
Aloe Juvenna “Tiger Tooth Aloe” Live Plant for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering original & quality product. You will get one plant per order of Aloe Juvenna “Tiger Tooth Aloe” plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
10 in stock
Aloe juvenna “Tiger Tooth Aloe” is a wonderful clump forming succulent plant from Aloe genus is native to Kenya. Tiger tooth Aloe can grow up to 30 centimetres high, it is famous for triangular green coloured leaves covered with spikes on its margin and white patches on leaf surface.
After purchasing this amazing succulent message us on Facebook or Instagarm so that we can assist you in taking good care of them for absolutely free!
Aloe Juvenna “Tiger Tooth Aloe” Care Guide
- Climate: Warm tropical to sub-tropical Climate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained sandy soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect sunlight to direct sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering, water deeply.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 90 days you can add a handful of leaf compost or Neem cake fertilizer (Neem Khali).
- Bloom Time: Late summer season.
- Flower Colour: Generally red coloured flowers.
- Propagation: You can propagate by separating offsets that grows alongside.
- Pests: Mealy bugs, aphids, in severe cases.
If you have any queries, ideas, or suggestions regarding our product, then conact us from here.