Buy Sempervivum Tectorum Live Succulent Plant
Sempervivum tectorum “Common Houseleek” Live Plant also known as Red Tip Lakshmi Plant for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering original & quality product. You will get one plant per order of Sempervivum tectorum “Common Houseleek” plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
9 in stock
Sempervivum tectorum (Common Houseleek) also known as “Red Tip Lakshmi Kamal” is a beautiful perennial succulent plant that can live up to 3 years. They form mats composed of tufted leaves in rosetts and are native to Southern Europe. After purchasing this awesome succulent plant from our shop do not forget to read its care guide for best results.
Sempervivum tectorum Care Guide
- Climate: Warm tropical to sub-tropical Climate but can also tolerate frost.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained sandy soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost.
- Bloom Time: Spring to summer season.
- Flower Colour: Reddish, yellowish to pinkish coloured flowers.
- Propagation: Through offsets on stolons in spring season.
- Pests: Mealy bugs, aphids, in severe cases.
- Dormancy: Plant remains dormant during winters, if temperatures are freezing.
If you have any queries, ideas, or suggestions regarding our product, then conact us from here.