Buy Echeveria Lilacina (Ghost Echeveria) Live Succulent Plant
Echeveria lilacina (Ghost Echeveria) Live Plant for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering original & quality product. You will get one plant per order of Echeveria lilacina plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
Out of stock
Echeveria lilacina or Ghost Echeveria is a slow growing succulent plant which is native to Nuevo Leon, Northern Mexico. They are popular for spoon shaped, silvery green to grey coloured leaves. Ghost echeveria can grow upto 7 inches wide & 6 inches tall. After purchasing this awesome succulent plant from our shop do not forget to read its care guide for best results.
Echeveria lilacina Care Guide
- Climate: Warm tropical to sub-tropical Climate but can also tolerate frost.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained sandy soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost.
- Bloom Time: Late winters to spring season.
- Flower Colour: Pale to coral pink coloured flowers.
- Propagation: Through offsets on stolons in spring season.
- Pests: Mealy bugs, aphids, in severe cases.
- Dormancy: Plant remains dormant during winters, if temperatures are freezing.
If you have any queries, ideas, or suggestions regarding our product, then conact us from here.