Buy Haworthia Limifolia “Striata” Live Succulent Plant
Haworthia limifolia “Striata” Live Plant for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one plant per order of Haworthia limifolia “Striata” plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
4 in stock
Haworthia limifolia var. striata is a popular succulent plant which is native to Southern Africa. In early 1600’s British colonists discovered botanical richness of South Africa. They took haworthia plants to Europe & started cultivating them. Later on due to leaves shape, size, colour & patterns haworthia became popular among plant enthusiasts specially in Japan. Due to small size of this plant you can carry them along with yourself, but you need to take care of these points to care for this cute succulent plant.
Haworthia limifolia var. striata Care Guide
- Climate: Warm & Humid Climate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect to direct sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost.
- Bloom Time: Spring season.
- Propagation: Through offsets.
- Leaves turning red: Too much sunlight, place in low light area for sometime.
- Black spots & Wrinkling leaves: Overwatering, reduce watering frequency.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this product then contact us from here!
There are no reviews yet.