Huernia Zebrina (Lifesaver Cactus) Live Plant For Sale
Huernia zebrina (Lifesaver Cactus) Live Succulent Plant for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
We at Agriculture Review, prefer plant quality over price.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one plant per order of Huernia zebrina (Lifesaver Cactus) and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
5 in stock
Huernia zebrina also popular as “Little Owl” and “Life Saver Cactus” is a small, perennial, flowering, succulent plant that is native to Namibia, Botswana, northern South Africa, Zimbabwe and Mozambique. If you have recently started growing succulent plants and are looking for cute yet easy to grow succulent plants, then you can bring Huernia zebrina to your doorstep.
Once you bring this succulent plant into your garden, you can even propagate them very easily from stem cuttings. Unlike most succulent plants that require well-drained, sandy potting soil, Life saver cactus can grow in a wide range of well-drained soils. Here is the care guide for Huernia zebrina that you can follow to care for this cute succulent plant!
Huernia Zebrina Care Guide
Follow these instructions to care for your Huernia zebrina succulent plant.
- Climate: Warm & Humid frost free climatic condition is good for this succulent plant.
- Soil & Potting Mix: You can use well drained soils or our succulents and cacti potting mix to grow lifesaver cactus plant.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect to direct sunlight throughout the day is good. You can even keep this plant as a houseplant.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering, excess watering can cause root rot in this plant.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost or neem cake fertilizer. They are not heavy feeders.
- Bloom Time: Spring to end of the summer season.
- Propagation: Take stem cuttings from the joints on the main stem, dip the bottom end in rooting hormone powder and plant it in the soil. Apply water gently after plantation. With one to two weeks new roots will start appearing.
- Root Rot: It can only occur due to overwatering.
- Mealybugs: In rare care mealy bugs can infest your life saver cactus plant.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this product then contact us from here!