Buy Aloe Vera “Hybrida Dwarf” Succulent Plant
Aloe vera “Hybrida Dwarf” Succulent Live Plant for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one plant per order of Aloe vera dwarf plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
Out of stock
After making purchase on Agriculture Review shop, kindly check out the care guide properly to make best use of our product.
Aloe Vera Hybrida Dwarf Care Guide
- Climate: Warm & dry sub-tropical to tropical climate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained sandy soil that is not so rich in organic matter and is slightly acidic.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect to direct sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 90 days you can add a handful of leaf compost or Neem cake fertilizer (Neem Khali).
- Bloom Time: Early Spring To Summer.
- Flower Colour: Red, orange to yellow in colour.
- Propagation: Easily through offsets.
- Water Soaked Spots: Avoid over watering & waterlogged soil.
- Brown Leaf Tips: Can happen due to less watering, excess fertilizer, excess sunlight, and root rot.
- Yellow Leaves: Can happen due to low light, overwatering & underwatering.
If you have any queries, ideas or suggestions regarding our product then use this form to connect with us!