High Quality Petunia Seeds Mix For Gardening
Petunia Flower Seeds With High Germination Rate.
- Easy To Grow,
- Treated Seeds,
- Fast Germination Rate,
- Delivery within a week,
- Protected From Pests & Diseases,
- Keep out of reach of kids.
- Follow Step By Step guide given in the description below.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS ABOVE ₹500!
NOTE: If you are new to germinating seeds, then you can get help from our experts by messaging us on our social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. We not only want to sell seeds to our valued customers but we want to see them germinating our seeds successfully. It brings happiness, peace & joy.
10 in stock
If you are planning to bring colours to your garden during the chilling winter, then you can get petunia seeds from Agriculture review shop. Our seed packet contains about 50 petunia seeds and has over 70% germination rate. Petunia is an annual flowering plant that blooms from late winter to spring season in India. However, if you live in hilly areas, then you can experience flowering from late spring to fall.
They are also considered on the most perfect plants for hanging basket, hence you can plant them in hanging pots to enhance the beauty of your garden. Here are the key features of petunia that will develop from our seeds.
- Dazzling Array of Colours: Our Petunia seeds offer a stunning palette of colours, from rich purples and pinks to striking reds & whites. Mix and match to create your own unique garden display.
- Low Maintenance: Petunias are known for their hardiness and adaptability. They thrive in a variety of conditions & require moderate care, making them an excellent choice for both beginners and experts.
- Long-Lasting Blooms: Once flowering starts, they keep producing flowers for months. Keep pinching and removing old spent flowers to promote new bloom.
- Attracts Pollinators: Petunias are magnets for pollinators like butterflies and hummingbirds, enhancing the ecological diversity of your garden.
- Versatile Uses: Plant them in flower beds, hanging baskets, or containers for a versatile and flexible gardening experience.
- Sowing Time: You can sow Petunia seeds from September to October in tropical plains, and from March to April in temperate climate or hilly areas.
How To Sow Petunia Seeds?
Many buyers purchasing seeds from online stores often face problem with germination of seeds. There can be lot of factors determining the success rate. Generally seed quality, temperature, moisture, growing medium, correct procedure and a little blend of gardener’s love help in seed germination.
No one can guarantee 100% success rate with seed germination on this planet, but if you follow these steps correctly then you can have 70 to 90% germination rate. Moreover even after successful germination you need to take proper care of the seedlings for healthy growth and development of the petunia plant.
- If you are living in tropical to sub tropical regions that faces hot summer then you can start growing this plant from September to October.
- But if you are living in temperate or hilly regions that have colder climate then you can start growing this flowering plant during spring season.
- Prepare potting mix with 40% cocopeat + 40% cow dung manure + 20% river sand. Mix them together very well and add half tea spoon fungicide powder.
- Fill the container with this potting mix and leave some space at the top for watering purpose. Apply water gently in the container.
Sowing Of Seeds
- Sow the seeds by keeping 1 centimetre distance between each seeds in pot, you can also broadcast seeds on the soil. Cover the sown seeds with a thin layer of potting mix.
- Apply water gently after sowing, do not over water. Whenever top layer of the soil seems dry apply a little amount of water carefully.
Location & Time
- Keep the germination container in shade and check regularly for soil moisture.
- Within 1o to 15 days you will notice new seedlings coming out of the soil.
- After near about 25 to 30 days, seedlings will become ready to be transplanted.
If you are a beginner and facing problems in germinating petunia seeds, then you can connect with our experts on Facebook & Instagram to get guidance in germinating seeds.
Learn complete guide on grow petunia from here- How To Grow & Care For Petunia Plant
You can send us your queries directly from here!