Buy Best Quality Cucumber Seeds
High Quality, Disease Resistant Bottle Gourd Vegetable Seeds
- Easy To Grow,
- Treated Seeds,
- Fast Germination Rate,
- Delivery within a week,
- Protected From Pests & Diseases,
- Follow Step By Step guide given in the description below.
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one seed packet per order of Bottle Gourd Vegetable seeds & after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
24 in stock
Introducing our best quality cucumber seeds, perfect for any gardening enthusiast looking to grow their own fresh & delicious cucumbers at home. Our seeds are carefully selected and handpicked to ensure only the highest quality seeds make it into your garden.
This seed is perfect for outdoor gardening and have been specifically chosen for their superior taste, texture, & disease resistance. With a high germination rate, you can trust that our seeds. They will sprout quickly and easily, allowing you to start enjoying your fresh cucumbers in no time.
Not only are cucumbers a delicious addition to any meal, but they are also packed with health benefits. Eating cucumber in hot summer, help in keeping our body hydrated. Moreover, they are rich in fibres, Vitamin-A, Vitamin-K, etc. With our seeds, you can enjoy all of these benefits and more, while also having the satisfaction of growing your own produce.
So why wait? Add our cucumber seeds to your cart list and start enjoying fresh, healthy cucumbers all season long. Order now and experience the joy of homegrown cucumbers!
How To Grow Cucumbers From Seeds?
- Sowing Season: January to March.
- Sowing Medium: You can use germination tray or paper cups with drainage holes for sowing seeds.
- Potting Mix: Prepare potting mix with 40% soil + 40% compost + 20% river sand.
- Sowing: Soak seeds in water for 24 hours before sowing of seeds. Fill your tray with potting mix, sow 1 seed in each compartment, cover with thin layer of potting mix & apply water.
- Germination Time: Keep the germination tray under indirect sunlight, maintain adequate moisture & within 3 to 4weeks your seeds will germinate.
If you have any query regarding this product, then please connect with us from here!
There are no reviews yet.