Buy Pansy Seeds With Higher Germination Rate
Pansy Flower Seeds With High Germination Rate.
- Easy To Grow,
- Treated Seeds,
- Fast Germination Rate,
- Delivery within a week,
- Protected From Pests & Diseases,
- Keep out of reach of kids.
- Follow Step By Step guide given in the description below.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS ABOVE ₹500!
NOTE: If you are new to germinating seeds, then you can get help from our experts by messaging us on our social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. We not only want to sell seeds to our valued customers but we want to see them germinating our seeds successfully. It brings happiness, peace & joy.
10 in stock
Want to experience butterfly-like flowers blooming in your beautiful garden, then order pansy seeds from our store right now to start germinating them in your garden. We offer high-quality and disease-resistant seeds treated with Thiram for a better germination rate. Pansy is a winter annual plant that comes in a beautiful range of flowers in shades of white, yellow, blue, violet, and so on. The shape of the flowers resembles a butterfly, which makes this plant a must-add-on for every garden. If you plant 20 to 30 pansy plants in your garden, then it will feel like 1000 butterflies have made your garden their home.
Key Features of Plant That Will Develop From Our Seeds:
Flower Variety: Pansy flower come in a wide range of colours, including shades of purple, blue, yellow, orange, red, pink, and white, often with unique patterns and markings on their petals.
Compact Size: Pansies are generally compact plants, making them suitable for both garden beds and containers. You can even plant them in hanging baskets.
Cool-Weather Tolerance: Pansies are cold-hardy plants that thrive in cooler temperatures, making them an excellent choice for a winter garden in tropical areas, but in cold temperate climate, they can be planted during spring to fall.
Easy Care: Pansies are relatively low-maintenance plants. You should plant them in well-draining soil & keep watering regularly to keep the soil consistently moist, but not waterlogged. They also benefit from occasional deadheading to promote continuous blooming.
How To Sow Pansy Seeds?
Many buyers purchasing seeds from online stores often face problem with germination of seeds. There can be lot of factors determining the success rate. Generally seed quality, temperature, moisture, growing medium, correct procedure and a little blend of gardener’s love help in seed germination.
No one can guarantee 100% success rate with seed germination on this planet, but if you follow these steps correctly then you can have 70 to 90% germination rate. Moreover even after successful germination you need to take proper care of the seedlings for healthy growth and development of the pansy plant.
- If you are living in tropical to sub tropical regions that faces hot summer then you can start growing this plant from September to October.
- But if you are living in temperate or hilly regions that have colder climate then you can start growing this flowering plant during spring season.
- Prepare potting mix with 40% cocopeat + 40% cow dung manure + 20% river sand. Mix them together very well and add half tea spoon fungicide powder.
- Fill the container with this potting mix and leave some space at the top for watering purpose. Apply water gently in the container.
Sowing Of Seeds
- Sow the seeds by keeping 1 centimetre distance between each seeds in pot, you can also broadcast seeds on the soil. Cover the sown seeds with a thin layer of potting mix.
- Apply water gently after sowing, do not over water. Whenever top layer of the soil seems dry apply a little amount of water carefully.
Location & Time
- Keep the germination container in shade and check regularly for soil moisture.
- Within 1o to 15 days you will notice new seedlings coming out of the soil.
- After near about 25 to 30 days, seedlings will become ready to be transplanted.
If you are a beginner and facing problems in germinating petunia seeds, then you can connect with our experts on Facebook & Instagram to get guidance in germinating seeds.
Learn complete guide on grow petunia from here- How To Grow & Care For Pansy Plant
You can send us your queries directly from here!