हॉवर्थिया लिमिफ़ोलिया "स्ट्रिएटा" लाइव सकुलेंट् पौधा खरीदें
Haworthia limifolia “Striata” Live Plant for sale at best price in the market!
पूरा मनी-बैक गारंटी अगर डिलीवर किया गया उत्पाद बुरी तरह क्षतिग्रस्त पाया जाता है।
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one plant per order of Haworthia limifolia “Striata” plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
4 in stock
Haworthia limifolia var. striata is a popular succulent plant which is native to Southern Africa. In early 1600’s British colonists discovered botanical richness of South Africa. They took haworthia plants to Europe & started cultivating them. Later on due to leaves shape, size, colour & patterns haworthia became popular among plant enthusiasts specially in Japan. Due to small size of this plant you can carry them along with yourself, but you need to take care of these points to care for this cute succulent plant.
Haworthia limifolia var. striata Care Guide
- Climate: Warm & Humid Climate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect to direct sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost.
- Bloom Time: Spring season.
- Propagation: Through offsets.
- Leaves turning red: Too much sunlight, place in low light area for sometime.
- Black spots & Wrinkling leaves: Overwatering, reduce watering frequency.
यदि आप इस उत्पाद के संबंध में हमसे संपर्क करना चाहते हैं तो यहां से हमसे संपर्क करें!