Buy Best Quality Bottle Gourd Seeds
High Quality, Disease Resistant Bottle Gourd Vegetable Seeds
- Easy To Grow,
- Treated Seeds,
- Fast Germination Rate,
- Delivery within a week,
- Protected From Pests & Diseases,
- Follow Step By Step guide given in the description below.
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one seed packet per order of Bottle Gourd Vegetable seeds & after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
25 in stock
Looking for high-quality bottle gourd seeds to grow your own healthy and nutritious bottle gourds? We have got for you our best quality bottle gourd seeds!
Our seeds are carefully selected and sourced from the finest quality plants, ensuring that you get the highest yield and best outcomes. These seeds are free from any harmful chemicals, ensuring that you can grow healthy & safe bottle gourds for you and your family.
Bottle gourd is a popular summer vegetable that is rich in essential nutrients and vitamins, making it a great addition to your diet. With our premium seeds, you can easily grow your own fresh and nutritious bottle gourds right in your terrace garden. Our bottle gourd seeds are easy to plant and they also require minimal maintenance, making them ideal for new as well as experienced gardeners . Plus, you will get detailed planting instructions to help ensure that you get the best results possible.
Whether you’re looking to grow bottle gourds for personal consumption or for selling at a local market, our seeds are the perfect choice. So why wait? Order your seeds from our online shop today & start growing your own healthy and delicious bottle gourds!
How To Grow Bottle Gourd From Seeds?
- Sowing Season: January toMarch & June to July.
- Sowing Medium: You can use germination tray or paper cups with drainage holes for sowing seeds.
- Potting Mix: Prepare potting mix with 40% soil + 40% compost + 20% river sand.
- Sowing: Fill your tray with potting mix, sow 1 seed in each compartment, cover with thin layer of potting mix & apply water.
- Germination Time: Keep the germination tray under indirect sunlight, maintain adequate moisture & within 3 to 4weeks your seeds will germinate.
To learn how to germinate seeds faster, read: How To Germinate Bottle Gourd Seeds Using Traditional Method?
If you have any query regarding this product, then please connect with us from here!
There are no reviews yet.