Buy Aster Seeds With High Germination Rate For Gardening
Aster Seeds With High Germination Rate.
- बढ़ने में आसान,
- उपचारित बीज,
- तेजी से अंकुरण दर,
- एक सप्ताह के भीतर वितरण,
- कीट और रोगों से सुरक्षित,
- Keep out of reach of kids.
- नीचे दिए गए विवरण में दिए गए स्टेप बाय स्टेप गाइड का पालन करें।
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS ABOVE ₹500!
NOTE: If you are new to germinating seeds, then you can get help from our experts by messaging us on our social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. We not only want to sell seeds to our valued customers but we want to see them germinating our seeds successfully. It brings happiness, peace & joy.
9 in stock
₹500 से अधिक के ऑर्डर पर मुफ़्त शिपिंग!
- संतुष्टि की गारंटी
- रिफंड में कोई झंझट नहीं
- सुरक्षित भुगतान
Let’s learn the process of germinating aster seeds and care required during the process of germination.
How To Germinate Aster Seeds?
Factors such as sowing time, soil, medium, moisture, nutrients, seed quality etc. plays a vital role in germination of aster seeds. Hence, you need to take care of all these points for germinating seeds.
बुआई का समय
- If you are living in tropical to sub tropical regions that faces hot summer then you can start growing this plant from September to October.
- But if you are living in temperate or hilly regions that have colder climate then you can start growing this flowering plant during spring season.
- Prepare potting mix with 40% cocopeat + 40% cow dung manure + 20% river sand. Mix them together very well and add half tea spoon fungicide powder.
- Fill the container with this potting mix and leave some space at the top for watering purpose. Apply water gently in the container.
- Sow the seeds by keeping 1 centimetre distance between each seeds in pot, you can also broadcast seeds on the soil. Cover the sown seeds with a thin layer of potting mix.
- Apply water gently after sowing, do not over water. Whenever top layer of the soil seems dry apply a little amount of water carefully.
Location & Time
- Keep the germination container in shade and check regularly for soil moisture.
- Within 1o to 15 days you will notice new seedlings coming out of the soil.
- After near about 25 to 30 days, seedlings will become ready to be transplanted.
If you are a beginner and facing problems in germinating aster seeds, then you can connect with our experts on Facebook & Instagram to get guidance in germinating seeds.
Learn complete guide on grow aster from here- How To Grow & Care For Aster Plant
आप हमें अपने प्रश्न सीधे यहां से भेज सकते हैं!