Seeds Of Marigold For Gardening: High Quality Seeds
Seeds Of Marigold With High Germination Rate.
- Easy To Grow,
- Treated Seeds,
- Fast Germination Rate,
- Delivery within a week,
- Protected From Pests & Diseases,
- Follow Step By Step guide given in the description below.
NOTE: If you are new to germinating seeds, then you can get help from our experts by messaging us on our social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. We not only want to sell seeds to our valued customers but we want to see them germinating our seeds successfully. It brings happiness, peace & joy.
14 in stock
Purchase high quality, disease resistant seeds of marigold for gardening purpose on Agriculture Review shop.
We are here not only for selling seeds but we also aim to help our trusted customers to get higher germination rate. If you have already purchased seeds on Agriculture Review then follow the step by step guidelines carefully to get the maximum satisfaction from the product.
We also request you to get connect with us on Social Media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Koo. You can get help from our experts on seed germination to get better results!
How To Grow Marigold From Seeds?
Many buyers purchasing seeds from online stores often face problem with germination of seeds. There can be lot of factors determining the success rate. Generally seed quality, temperature, moisture, growing medium, correct procedure and a little blend of gardener’s love help in seed germination.
No one can guarantee 100% success rate with seed germination on this planet, but if you follow these steps correctly then you can have 70 to 90% germination rate. Moreover even after successful germination you need to take proper care of the seedlings for healthy growth and development of the marigold plant.
- If you are living in tropical to sub tropical regions that faces hot summer then you can start growing this plant during fall or late summer.
- But if you are living in temperate or hilly regions that have colder climate then you can start growing this flowering plant during early to late spring season.
- Prepare potting mix with 40% cocopeat + 30% vermicompost + 30% cow dung manure. Mix them together very well.
- Fill the germination tray or container with this potting mix and leave some space at the top for watering purpose. Apply water gently in the container.
Sowing Of Seeds
- Sow the seeds by keeping 1 centimetre distance between each seeds in pot and one to two seeds in each column in germination tray. Cover the sown seeds with a very thin layer of potting mix.
- Apply water gently after sowing, do not over water. Whenever top layer of the soil seems dry apply a little amount of water carefully.
Location & Time
- Keep the germination container in shade and check regularly for soil moisture.
- Within 10 days you will notice new seedlings coming out of the soil.
- After near about 25 to 30 days, seedlings will become ready to be transplanted.
Learn complete guide on grow marigold from here- How To Grow & Care For Marigold Plant
You can send us your queries directly from here!