Buy Mammillaria Elongata “Lady Finger Cactus” Live Plant
Mammillaria elongata “Lady Finger Cactus” Live Plant for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering original & quality product. You will get one plant per order of Mammillaria elongata “Lady Finger Cactus” plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
9 in stock
Mammillaria elongata also known as “Lady Finger cactus” or “Golden Stars” is a slow growing plant which is native to Mexico. They can spread up to 12 inches and grow up to 6 inches tall. If you are a beginner then you can easily start growing this cactus by shopping on Agriculture Review. Gardeners love this cactus plant because of its amazing shape formed by densly packed clusters of elongated oval stems
Mammillaria elongata Care Guide
- Climate: Warm & Humid Climate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained sandy soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect to direct sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost.
- Bloom Time: Spring season.
- Flower Colour: Yellow to pink coloured flowers.
- Propagation: Through offsets or cuttings in spring season.
- Pests: Mealy bugs, aphids, vine weevil in severe cases.
- Dormancy: Plant remains dormant during winters.
If you have any queries, ideas, or suggestions regarding our product, then conact us from here.
There are no reviews yet.