Buy High Quality Eggplant Seeds For Gardening
You can buy eggplant seeds from our shop to sow seeds in your garden. Agriculture Review offers high quality disease resistant seeds for gardeners.
Benefits Of Buying Seeds From Us!
- Easy To Grow,
- Treated seeds,
- Fast germination rate,
- Delivery within a week,
- Extra protection from pests & diseases,
After buying this product, do not forget to check out sowing guide given in the description.
Eggplant or Brinjal is from Solanaceae family and is a perennial tropical vegetable plant. This plant can grow up to 1.5 to 5 feet high & need support to prevent stem from bending down. You can use wooden stick to provide support to the growing plant. If you grow egggplant from seeds then it will take around 100 to 120 days to reach maturity. To get continous supply of eggplant for a nuclear family you will need to plant 8 to 10 brinjal plants.
How To Grow Eggplant From Seeds?
- Sowing Time: January to March & from June to July.
- Potting mix: Prepare potting mix with 50% sandy loam soil + 30% cocopeat + 20% organic compost.
- Germination Material: You can use germination tray or pots having drainage holes at the bottom.
- Sowing Seeds: With the help of finger or pencil dig holes of 2 centimetres, and sow 1 seed in each hole. Cover the holes with potting mix after sowing seeds.
- Location: Keep the germination apparatus at a place where it can receive bright indirect to direct sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Keep the medium little moist & do not let the soil dry completely. Avoid waterlogging in the tray.
- Germination Time: Within 14 to 20 days you will start noticing growth of seedlings.
Also checkout this link to learn complete growing guide: HOW TO GROW EGGPLANT
If you face any problem in gardening or have queries then you can connect with us from here,