Buy Best Quality Bitter Gourd Seeds
High Quality, Disease Resistant Bitter Gourd Vegetable Seeds
- Easy To Grow,
- Treated Seeds,
- Fast Germination Rate,
- Delivery within a week,
- Protected From Pests & Diseases,
- Follow Step By Step guide given in the description below.
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one seed packet per order of Bitter Gourd Vegetable seeds & after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
25 in stock
Note: Sowing at wrong time without following guidelines can result in poor outcomes, therefore you should follow these guidelines carefully.
How To Grow Bitter Gourd From Seeds?
- Sowing Season: January to March & June to July.
- Sowing Medium: You can use germination tray or paper cups with drainage holes for sowing seeds.
- Potting Mix: Prepare potting mix with 40% soil + 40% compost + 20% river sand.
- Sowing: Soak seeds in water for 48 hours before sowing of seeds. Fill your tray with potting mix, sow 1 seed in each compartment, cover with thin layer of potting mix & apply water.
- Germination Time: Keep the germination tray under indirect sunlight, maintain adequate moisture & within 3 to 4weeks your seeds will germinate.
To germinate seeds rapidly, follow this method: How To Germinate Bitter Gourd Seeds?
If you have any query regarding this product, then please connect with us from here!