Adenium (Desert Rose) Live Plant For Sale
Adenium, also known as Desert Rose Live Plant for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one plant per order of Adenium plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
10 in stock
Adenium obesum, also known as the Desert Rose or Sabi Star, is a succulent plant native to regions of Africa and Arabia. It is a small tree or shrub, growing up to 3 meters tall, with a thick, succulent stem and small, oval-shaped leaves that are clustered at the ends of its branches.
The plant produces stunning, showy flowers that are shaped like a trumpet and come in a range of colors, including pink, red, white, and yellow. The flowers typically have five petals and are arranged in clusters at the ends of the branches. The plant blooms year-round, with the peak blooming season occurring in the spring and summer.
It is a popular ornamental plant and is grown for its attractive flowers and unique, swollen stem. It is well-suited to growing in warm, arid climates and is often used in xeriscaping and desert landscaping projects. The plant is also easy to propagate from stem cuttings and can be grown indoors as a houseplant, provided it receives ample light and is not overwatered.
Despite its beauty, Adenium plant is toxic if ingested & can cause skin irritation in some people, so care should be taken when handling the plant.
So why wait now, buy this beauty in your home garden, and fill your life with happiness & joy!
How To Care For Adenium?
- Climate: Warm & Humid Climate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright direct sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost + one teaspoon bonemeal.
- Bloom Time: Spring to end of summer season.
- Propagation: Throughstem cuttings, grafting & seeds.
For more information, visit: How To Grow & Care For Adenium?
- Leaves turning red: Too much sunlight, place in low light area for sometime.
- Black spots & Wrinkling leaves: Overwatering, reduce watering frequency.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this product then contact us from here!