Buy Echeveria Colorata E. Walther “Red Top Queen” Succulent Plant
Echeveria colorata E. Walther “Red Top Queen” Live Plant for sale at best price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one plant per order of Echeveria colorata E. Walther “Red Top Queen” Live Plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
Out of stock
How To Care For Echeveria colorata E. Walther “Red Top Queen”?
- Climate: Warm & Humid Climate with temperature ranging around 18°C to 27°C.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect sunlight throughout the day. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost.
- Bloom Time: Mid-summer to fall season.
- Propagation: Through offsets, leaves.
- Leaves turning red: Too much sunlight, place in low light area for sometime.
- Black spots & Wrinkling leaves: Overwatering, reduce watering frequency.
यदि आप इस उत्पाद के संबंध में हमसे संपर्क करना चाहते हैं तो यहां से हमसे संपर्क करें!