Buy Bunny Ear Cactus (Opuntia Microdasys) Live Plant
Bunny Ear Cactus Live Plant for sale at best price in the market!
पूरा मनी-बैक गारंटी अगर डिलीवर किया गया उत्पाद बुरी तरह क्षतिग्रस्त पाया जाता है।
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering original & quality product. You will get one plant per order of Bunny Ear Cactus plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
5 in stock
Opuntia microdasys, commonly known as Bunny Ear Cactus is a popular low-maintenance, flowering cactus plant that you can grow indoors as well as outdoors. It is native to Central & Northern Mexico and can grow up to 60 centimetres tall, and leaves grows generally around 4 to 12 centimetres wide & 6 to 15 centimetres longs. The shape of their leaves look like bunny’s ear, that’s why they are called as Bunny ear cactus.
After purchasing this plant, please follow the following guidelines to get best results!
Bunny Ear Cactus Care Guide
- Climate: Warm, dry tropical to sub-tropical Climate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained sandy soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright direct to indirect sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 90 days you can add a handful of leaf compost or Neem cake fertilizer (Neem Khali) or you can only fertilize once at the beginning of spring season.
- Bloom Time: Early spring to summer season.
- Flower Colour: They produce yellow coloured flowers.
- Propagation: You can propagate this cactus plant by taking cuttings during active season, from spring to fall.
- Pests: Mealy bugs, aphids, in severe cases.
- Disease: The most common disease is root rot, it occurs due to overwatering.
If you have any queries, ideas, or suggestions regarding our product, then conact us from here.
There are no reviews yet.