Buy Best Quality Okra Seeds For Gardening
High Quality, Disease Resistant Okra Summer Vegetable Seeds
- बढ़ने में आसान,
- उपचारित बीज,
- तेजी से अंकुरण दर,
- एक सप्ताह के भीतर वितरण,
- कीट और रोगों से सुरक्षित,
- नीचे दिए गए विवरण में दिए गए स्टेप बाय स्टेप गाइड का पालन करें।
पूरा मनी-बैक गारंटी अगर डिलीवर किया गया उत्पाद बुरी तरह क्षतिग्रस्त पाया जाता है।
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one seed packet per order of Okra Summer Vegetable seeds & after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
22 in stock
₹500 से अधिक के ऑर्डर पर मुफ़्त शिपिंग!
- संतुष्टि की गारंटी
- रिफंड में कोई झंझट नहीं
- सुरक्षित भुगतान
Okra or Ladyfinger or Bhindi seeds by Agriculture Review is a pack of 40 seeds of okra for gardening needs. Okra is a summer vegetable plant that can grow well in tropical to sub-tropical climates. Gardeners who wish to grow okra in their garden can purchase our seeds. We also recommend that after purchasing, read the manuals correctly, as we give free instructions on germinating seeds.
It will help you in becoming successful in growing this vegetable plant. We want to see our customers prosper in gardening, hence we only sell those seeds which we have already grown in our field. It helps in determining success rate of the seeds. We also recommend our customers to sow seeds in the right season to get optimum results.
Okra plant can grow up to 6 feet tall and has distinctive lobed leaves that are bright green and velvety in texture. They bloom for a short period, after which they develop into the characteristic edible okra pods. These pods are long and narrow, with a ridged surface and a slightly curved shape. When fully mature, they can range in length from 2-10 inches. The pods are harvested when they are still tender, before the seeds become too large and the pods become tough and fibrous. The young pods are a popular ingredient in many cuisines and are used in dishes such as soups, stews, and curries.
Order your seeds from our online shop today & start growing your own healthy and delicious okra!
How To Grow Okra From Seeds
- Sowing Season: February toMarch & June to July.
- Sowing Medium: You can use germination tray or paper cups with drainage holes for sowing seeds. Paper cups will work well if you are new to sowing seeds.
- Potting Mix: Prepare potting mix with 40% soil + 40% compost + 20% river sand to grow okra from seeds.
- Soaking: Soak seeds in water for about 24 to 48 hours. It will fasten the process of germination.
- Sowing: Fill your tray with potting mix, sow 1 seed in each compartment, cover with thin layer of potting mix & apply water.
- Germination Time: Keep the germination tray under indirect sunlight, maintain adequate moisture & within 10 to 14 days your seeds will germinate.
To learn how to take care of okra plant, read: How To Okra Vegetable?
If you have any query regarding this product, then please connect with us from here!