Haworthia reinwardtii (Zebra Wart) Live Plant For Sale
Haworthia reinwardtii (Zebra Wart) Live Plant for sale at lowest price in the market!
Complete money-back gurantee if the product delivered is found to be damaged badly.
Images are for refrence purpose only, we take responsibility of delivering quality product. You will get one plant per order of Zebra wart plant and after purchase your product will be delivered within a week!
21 in stock
Haworthia reinwardtii (Zebra Wart) Live Plant is a popular small perennial succulent plant which is native to Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. They can grow up to 8 inches and people love them for pattern of leaves. Zebra wart is a low maintenance succulent plant that could be propagated through offsets. If you take good care of this plant then you will be blessed with tubular flowers that they produce in the spring season.
Moreover, you can also grow Haworthia reinwardtii in small pots of 4 inches, but if you grow them in large pots then zebra wart can spread naturally.
Haworthia reinwardtii (Zebra Wart) Care Guide
- Climate: Warm & Humid Climate.
- Soil & Potting Mix: Well drained soil or cactus potting mix, they hate waterlogged soil.
- Sunlight: Bright indirect to direct sunlight throughout the day.
- Watering: Avoid watering regularly, let the soil dry completely before next watering.
- Fertilizers: Once after every 60 days you can add a handful of leaf compost.
- Bloom Time: Spring season.
- Propagation: Through offsets.
- Leaves turning red: Too much sunlight, place in low light area for sometime.
- Black spots & Wrinkling leaves: Overwatering, reduce watering frequency.
If you want to get in touch with us regarding this product then contact us from here!
There are no reviews yet.