High Quality Dahlia Flower Seeds For Gardening
Dahlia Flower Seeds With High Germination Rate.
- बढ़ने में आसान,
- उपचारित बीज,
- तेजी से अंकुरण दर,
- एक सप्ताह के भीतर वितरण,
- कीट और रोगों से सुरक्षित,
- नीचे दिए गए विवरण में दिए गए स्टेप बाय स्टेप गाइड का पालन करें।
NOTE: If you are new to germinating seeds, then you can get help from our experts by messaging us on our social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. We not only want to sell seeds to our valued customers but we want to see them germinating our seeds successfully. It brings happiness, peace & joy.
10 in stock
Welcome to “Agriculture Review,” your ultimate destination for premium seeds and plants. We’re thrilled to present our latest addition: Multicolour Dahlia Flower Seeds with a high germination rate for a beautiful winter garden. Turn your garden into a vibrant heaven with our Dahlia Flower Seeds Collection. Dahalia flowering plant is a stunning beauty and their flowers come in variety of colourful shades ranging from white, pink, red to purple and even black, they are the perfect choice for adding bursts of colour and elegance to your outdoor space.
Dahlia plant originated in the mountainous regions of Mexico and Central America, but due to its striking appearance, it spread in nearly every countries in the world. Various varieties of dahlia have been developed to further enhance its beauty. You can bring the joy of germination seeds of dahlia by purchasing one from our store.
- Each pack contains a carefully curated selection of dahlia seeds.
- Planting instructions included.
- Suitable for various climate zones.
- Ideal for gardens, landscapes, and floral enthusiasts.
How To Germinate Dahlia Flower Seeds?
Many buyers purchasing seeds from online stores often face problem with germination of seeds. There can be lot of factors determining the success rate. Generally seed quality, temperature, moisture, growing medium, correct procedure and a little blend of gardener’s love help in seed germination.
No one can guarantee 100% success rate with seed germination on this planet, but if you follow these steps correctly then you can have 70 to 90% germination rate. Moreover even after successful germination you need to take proper care of the seedlings for healthy growth and development of the pansy plant.
बुआई का समय
- If you are living in tropical to sub tropical regions that faces hot summer then you can start sowing dahlia seeds from September to October.
- But if you are living in temperate or hilly regions that have colder climate then you can start growing this flowering plant during spring season.
- Prepare potting mix with 40% cocopeat + 40% cow dung manure + 20% river sand. Mix them together very well and add half tea spoon fungicide powder.
- Fill the container with this potting mix and leave some space at the top for watering purpose. Apply water gently in the container.
- Sow the seeds by keeping 1 centimetre distance between each seeds in pot, you can also broadcast seeds on the soil. Cover the sown seeds with a thin layer of potting mix.
- Apply water gently after sowing, do not over water. Whenever top layer of the soil seems dry apply a little amount of water carefully.
Location & Time
- Keep the germination container in shade and check regularly for soil moisture.
- Within 1o to 15 days you will notice new seedlings coming out of the soil.
- After near about 25 to 30 days, seedlings will become ready to be transplanted.
If you are a beginner and facing problems in germinating dahlia seeds, then you can connect with our experts on Facebook & Instagram to get guidance in germinating seeds.
Learn complete guide on grow dahlia from here- How To Grow & Care For Dahlia Plant
You can send us your queries directly from here!